Error 5100 Printer Canon iP2770
Error 5100 Printer Canon iP2770 – Canon iP 2770 printer or often called Canon 2700 common error 5100, this is usually caused because they are not detected by the Printer Cartridge. Error messages appear on the monitor is “Error Number: 5100” So this 5100 error message informing We are that the printer can not find its cartridges. Well, a few tips to resolve error 5100 I will try to describe in this post, and this trick has often I practice.
Steps to Fix Error 5100 On Printer Canon iP2770:
- Turn off the printer
- Remove the cartridge from the printer
- Use a cloth moistened with alcohol to clean the surface of the contact / terminal connector Cartridge touching printer / could also use a pencil eraser
- Replace the Cartridge
- Turn on the printer.
And Error 5100 is already not appear again, I hope this solution will be useful to you.
If your printer is still an error but not an error 5100, please find another printer tutorial on How to Reset Canon 2770.
Incoming search terms:
- error 5100 ip2770
- canon ip2770 error 5100 solution
- error 5100 canon mp 230 driver download windows 7
- canon 2700 printer cartridge
- problem printer canon ip2770